Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frostbite in TEN Minutes...

That's what they are saying on the news. DON'T GO OUTSIDE.

We are all sick. Two of my sons are still sick, and now, Thing One has been throwing up since early this morning. And I've been sick all night, too. I'm not sure what we ate, but UGHHHH. It's definitely food poisoning of some sort. I suspect what it is, because my other sons didn't eat it, I had a little bit, and Thing One had a LOT. So, it makes sense.

School got cancelled. It's 40 below with windchill, the DirecTv isn't working because of the cold (Its telling me "multiple cable failure"--which CAN'T be good) and we're all stuck inside today.

This is the part where I start running and screaming...

2 comments:

Michelle Miles said...

POOR YOU!! I hope you get your DirecTV back soon...

(Hey my word verification is boodness... cool!)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're all sick. Food poisoning sucks. And being home sick without television sucks, too.

Read, maybe? Play music?

I hope everyone feels better soon!