Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break

Status: Cleaning. Thrillsville.

I am trying to keep a positive attitude about the snow. Really, I am. I was going to post a lovely picture of the salt truck that got stuck in a ditch in front of our house during the blizzard, but I decided, since I'm staying POSITIVE, to refrain.

Hope everyone had a good Easter weekend. Except for the...*ahem*... SNOW FROM HADES that came out of nowhere last night, we did.

We're doing a mini "Spring Clean" this morning, and then it's lunch and off to bowling. Sorry for the short post--but I have a feeling this week will be mostly short posts!

Oh, and once the fields dry up---SOCCER TIME will be here again! Mixed emotions about that one...

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

Awww... I wanted to see the salt truck...

Hang in there!